Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
Change of use
- BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change
Disclaimer and limitations of liability
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Links to and from third parties
- BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed: (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party. By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- You agree to indemnify and hold BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales courts.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. or otherwise used by BIGTALK EDUCATION LTD. as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content other than those expressly indicated for this purpose may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Customer Terms and Conditions
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we receive notification of a transaction from PayPal.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because additional payment is required to cover postage outside of the UK, unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Availability of publications. Where we have limited stock of a particular book, or resource, we may place a limit on the number of copies that you can order. Where we are aware of this, we will notify you prior to an order being made. Whether or not we have notified you before you have placed an order, if we have insufficient stock to deliver some of the products ordered by you, or where you have ordered or sought to order products in excess of any quantity limits we have imposed, we will notify you as soon as possible of which parts of your order we will accept and which we will reject.
All orders will be processed and fulfilled by BigTalk Education Ltd. Your order will be processed and dispatched within 5 working days. Our dispatch times are UK 2nd class. If you wish to arrange postage outside of the UK or at a premium service please contact us.
- Security of payments
We use Pay Pal to collect/process transaction information’ and below is the link to Pay Pals’ security policy: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.
In School Programme – Booking Procedure
- In order to give you a quote we require;
- Number of classes per year group
- Location of school site(s)
- School timings (break, lunch etc.)
- Following a confirmation of your booking we will organise a date for the delivery in school. Acceptance of this date acts as confirmation of your booking.
In School Programme – Cancellation Policy
- If for any reason you wish to cancel the school delivery following the agreement of the date, we operate a no quibble cancellation if this is given in excess of 30 days prior to delivery.
- For cancellations within the 30 days you will be charged the full amount.
If you would like change the delivery date within 30 days of the agreed delivery date:
- You will be charged a £50 administration fee.
- The delivery must be rescheduled for either the same or following term of the original booking.
- You will be billed for the delivery in line with the original date.
- If for any reason your booking must be moved to the following academic year (no more than one term following your original booking) you may be liable to an increased charge in line with the fees for the academic year in which it will be delivered.
- The £50 administration will apply to any and all movements within 30 days of delivery.